Friday, March 2, 2012

A Valentine and Mailbox for Zora


For the boys in my daughter's class I created this valentine using Love Struck Cricut cart DCWV glitter cardstock and Bazzill blue cardstock. I used Aleene's spray adhesive to adhere the layers. Punched 4 holes (two next to each other in each space) to make sure the pencil fit. My daughter wrote the to: and from: on the back. It was a hit!


My daughter is in 1st grade. All the requests for things she needs to bring in is new to me. When the teacher requested something to collect her Valentines in I decided not to reinvent the wheel. I used the paper mache mailbox from my vendor table display and dressed it up with ribbon, cardstock, chipboard letters and embossing.


My daughter had the cutest recepticle in the class! She was so pleased with it. I attached an 8 1/2 x 11" sheet of paper using removable adhesive, embossed the white layer with a Cuttlebug embossing folder from the Love is in the Air set and inked it with pink ink using a large dauber. I needed to use permanent adhesive from the ATG gun to attach this layer. I love this ribbon from Micheal's.

I was in charge of the games for the party. We did pin the heart on the cupid for prizes. I used DCWV adhesive 12x24 cardstock and the cupid from Love Struck. I cut a basic heart for each child from the stock images in the E2. The kids loved it.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.