Friday, March 9, 2012

Disney Autograph Book - Cricut Cuts


We used the Cricut to cut some of the Disney characters using the cartridges Happily Ever After and Dreams Come True. I cut everything with my Cricut Expression and my daughter at age 6 put everything through the xyron to make it a sticker and layered all the pieces.


The hardest part about cutting Disney characters small is the eyes. They tend not to look as natural or be so small that you cannot figure out where and how to place them. We got around this issue by using a white opaque pen to create the eyes.


I love the design on each of these pages which are from DCWV Safari Kids mat stack.


We enjoyed making Daisy the most because she so stylish and wears makeup!


Who can deny THE MOUSE? He's so cute!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.