Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Disney Autograph Books


Our first trip to Disney in Orlando happened December 2011. In preparation, my daughter (age 6 at the time) and I created autograph books for her and her brother. We used the Provo Craft Your Story Photo covers and to bind the books. Using Disney embossing folders and the Cuttlebug we embossed the covers. I love the ribbon we used for the cover! We used bling alaphabet to add my daughter's name and a more manly alpha stickers. Ek Success makes the cutest bling mickey symbols.

We noticed in hindsight that the soft covers offered with the Your Story are not best for this type of book because it gets handled a lot. There are plenty of hard covers with the Your Story and we will use those next time. Also using a larger sized pen will help the characters that wear large gloves be able to get a better grasp and do a clearer signature.


I used mat stack pages DCWV Safari Kids. We had accumulated a bunch of Disney princess stickers so I let my daughter decorate the pages the way she saw fit. Ariel is her favorite princess so her page is first.


I used a basic scallop rectangle cut with the Cricut E2 to suggest where the signature should go. Some characters were so into character - or maybe our book was so unique - that they signed the book backwards and upside down!

More pics next time....

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.