Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Instant scrapbook baby boy - Hester



It's been a while, but I'm back! I've been feverishly working on cards to sell at craft shows this fall. It's been a blast. A good friend of mine had her first baby recently. As part of her gift I created an instant scrapbook. I am very happy with how it came out and my friend and her husband were overjoyed. They said it was the best, most personal gift they received. The album is from a vendor fair and was perfect because the nursery colors are tiffany blue and brown.

I've decided to keep the explanations simple this time, but if you have a question about anything you see, please send me a message or comment on the post.



The first page of the instant scrapbook is set up to record info about how the couple met, fell in love and ultimately married. My favorite parts of this layout are the stickles and the Stampin Up! stampin' around jumbo handle and love stamp that I heat embossed using versamark and blue embossing powder. For stampin' Up! products visit my rep's page (because she is AWESOME!) Samantha Eshleman http://samanthae.stampinup.net


I also used Bazill cardstock for the base and blue portions, the houndstooth and frame were from 6-min scrapbooker family set. Adding the couple's name above and below the journaling block adds one of the many personal touches throughout the scrapbook.

CLDU instant scrapbooks are custom made to order based on your specifications and your specific life events. Contact me today for a free consultation and to place an order.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.