Thursday, September 29, 2011

Instant scrapbook baby boy - Hester


This page highlights the couple's special conception story and showcases pictures of the mom as she grows throughout the pregnancy at 3, 6 and 9 months. The layout is meant to be simple, clean and purposeful in its intention. I set out to use up some of the many embellishments I have acquired (rather than the Cricut). Baby boy or not...I had to add some bling....  (smile)



supplies are bazzill premium cardstock, DCWV adhesive mat stack, bling alphabet, border embellishements from 6 min scrapbooker. Short & sweet...

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.