Sunday, July 24, 2011

Instant Scrapbook Baby Boy - Pg 8 & 9



As continued from last time, here are the next pages of the scrapbook. These next two layouts coordinate but are covering different yet related topics. I love the printed paper by Paper Pizzaz called baby words. In order to stretch the one 12x12 piece I had left, I cut it and used it on both pages of the spread. The first page highlights when the baby first comes home from the hospital and the second page shows the room he is coming home to.


I created my own embellishment to adorn the center of the page. I encorporated a circle, a sentiment sticker and an American Traditional Designs - elevations dimensional sticker - Welcome baby pastels.


The crib is my favorite part of this scraobook page. EK Success - Jolee's created it and it goes well with any baby page, card or home decor item. The page is split by fabric tape from Cloud 9 Christmas is.. set.

Other materials include:
  • font - Recollectoins layered chipboard sticker "D", American Traditional Designs rub ons
  • large blue brads from my stash
  • my little one sticker from my stash
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.