Thursday, July 14, 2011

Instant Scrapbook Baby Boy - Pg 2 & 3


As continued from last time, here are the next pages of the scrapbook. I love a good 2-page spread! This one will display the baby shower photos. Although this album is for a boy, I had an overwhelming urge to incorporate the yellow pom-pom ribbon. I think it works well.


The presents were cut with my Cricut Imagine 2 using the New Arrival cart. I am in love with Martha Stewart punches and this one is called Heart Beat.


I put a little of myself in this layout by incorporating a decoration from my son's baby shower - the baby carriage is from party city. There are plenty of spaces for photos and journaling created with DCWV neutrals adhesive mat stack and Creative memories corner rounder.
  • EK Success striped paper - baby faces christopher stripes and circles
  • heart - foam sparkle stickers
  • Font - American traditional designs - sticker collection sporty girl brights
  • Thank you for the gift rub on - miss elizabeth's
  • journaling block - 6 min scrapbooker "family"
  • Memories direct blue staples and long reach stapler
  • starform stickers outline stickers - silver
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.