As continued from last time, here are the next pages of the scrapbook. I love a good 2-page spread! This one will display the baby shower photos. Although this album is for a boy, I had an overwhelming urge to incorporate the yellow pom-pom ribbon. I think it works well.
The presents were cut with my Cricut Imagine 2 using the New Arrival cart. I am in love with Martha Stewart punches and this one is called Heart Beat.
I put a little of myself in this layout by incorporating a decoration from my son's baby shower - the baby carriage is from party city. There are plenty of spaces for photos and journaling created with DCWV neutrals adhesive mat stack and Creative memories corner rounder.
- EK Success striped paper - baby faces christopher stripes and circles
- heart - foam sparkle stickers
- Font - American traditional designs - sticker collection sporty girl brights
- Thank you for the gift rub on - miss elizabeth's
- journaling block - 6 min scrapbooker "family"
- Memories direct blue staples and long reach stapler
- starform stickers outline stickers - silver