Thursday, July 28, 2011

Instant Scrapbook Baby Boy - Pg 11


No album is complete without baby's first bath! It is one of the most magical times as a parent.

As continued from last time, here are the next page of the scrapbook. Sometimes I find inspiration in weird places... One day long ago I lucked out and found a package of postcards at IKEA of rubber duckies. I thought they were cute but had no idea when or how I would use them. In this layout I created my own embellishment by covering the postcard with vellum to create a journaling block. It has a great effect once written on. The Best Occasions metal dots cover the spots where I applied glue dots to attach the layer.

The bathtub dimensional sticker from EK Success - Jolee's by You was enhanced by adding splashing water with Fiskars zingz sticker accents in circles and drops. Circular rub ons become fresh and new when Fiskars zingz are added to the middle. A DCWV patterened adhesive boarder strip divides the page and DCWV Safari kids mat stack marks where the pictures are to be placed. As usual, the font is American Traditional Designs.

Don't ya just love this layout? I do!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.