Saturday, July 21, 2012

Christmas in July - Sunburst Cross


My goal with this Christmas in July post was to create a simple but impactful cross card. This cross and its layer were cut at 6" from Cricut Cartridge New Testament. The gold layer is cut from American Crafts foil cardstock and the dark silver layers were cut from DCWV. The white card base is Bazzill.


Crafter's tip  - Use Krylon 18KT Gold Leafing Pen to fill in damaged areas of gold foil cardstock.
I got impatient with all the rays in the cut and was rushing to get it off the mat. Before you know it, I had ripped off the top layer of the foil in quite a few spots. Unwilling to start over, I thought about how to fix it. I can't even tell where the trauma happened to this card! LOL!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.