Thursday, July 19, 2012

Christmas in July - Baby Jesus



Here's another Christmas in July installment. This card adorned with Baby Jesus in his cradle has many beautiful layers. The image was cut from Cricut Cartridge New Testament at 5.5" using my Cricut E2 machine. Heavy weight metallic cardstock from American Crafts and my stash was used on the body of Jesus and the light behind his head. I used a mix of cardstock to create the other layers - Bazzill and DCWV. Inside the card is a computer printed sentiment on metallic text weight paper from The Paper Cut.

Check back in a few days for more Christmas in July!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.