Tuesday, July 10, 2012

3 Wisemen - Christmas in July


This is one of my favorite cards from the batch of lost in the mail Christmas cards. The silhouette of the 3 wisemen was cut at 5" from DCWV glitter cardstock and Cricut Lite cartridge Inspired Heart. I love DCWV glitter cardstock because of its brilliant shimmer with no mess. The glitter is embedded in the paper rather than on top and will not make your workspace messy.


The gold heavy cardstock is from my stash. It is 8 1/2 x 11" folded in half. I dry embossed it with the D'vine Swirl cuttlebug folder just on the front to symbolize the desert winds and sand swirling around them during their journey to see baby Jesus. The inside message is personalized for the recipient and printed on text weight metallic paper from The Paper Cut.

Hope you were inspired today!

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.