It's day two of the Honeybearz Designs Annual 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop!! I will continue to post a new project daily (for a total of 12 days) along with many talented bloggers and guest designers. What's in it for you? Well... boundless inspiration, generous craft companies/sponsors and giveaways galore!
If you've arrived here form Miranda's blog you're in the right place! If not please feel free to start from the beginning of the hop by clicking here.
- Follow me on blogger or Bloglovin - links on my sidebar.
Today's project is a Copic-colored Nativity Scene created with a stamp from Stampin' Up!- Tidings of Joy set. I have found a new cardstock for Copic coloring too. It's from Stampendous and it's called Fran’s Mixed Media White Paper. You've got to check it out.
- Gold card bases - Recollections
- Stampin’ Up! Tidings of Joy
- Stampendous – Fran’s Mixed Media White Paper
- Memento Tuxedo Black ink
- Stampendous - Precious Gift
- Stazon ink - forest green
- Memento ink – cottage ivy
- Tim Holtz Kraft Core by Core’dinations
- Hot off the Press – Christmas Lace stickers
- AAW Printworks Collection – Joy & Hope
- Copics - 0 Colorless blender
o Ox - E: 11, 13, 15, 18, R20
o Sheep – C: 1, 2, E11, R20, 110
o Hen – YR27, R29, E: 35, 37
o Hay – E21, 33, 49
o Donkey – C: 3, 5, 7, R20, E18
o Joseph – E: 13, 15, 18, 79, G: 24, 28
o Mary - E: 13, 15, 18, 79, B: 12, 24, 26, 29
o Jesus – E: 11, 13, V: 04, 06
o Star – Y15
o Sky – B: 93, 95, 99
Here's a close peek at the coloring. It took me longer than usual to
color this scene. I'm happy with the result! I love the internal sentiment
from AAW Printworks Collection called Joy & Hope.
The best ink to stamp on Vellum with is Stazon. This is another fav sentiment of mine called Precious gift from Stampendous. I cut a border dazzle from Hot off the Press to finish off the edge of the card. Thanks Lyne for giving me the advice to add something extra in that space!
Thanks for hopping by! Don't forget to leave me a nice comment to be entered into the drawings. Good luck and please hop next to Sandy's blog!!
The entire lineup for today is:
Guest Designer - Jenny - http://crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com/
2. Scrappin Madge ~ www.thescrappinlounge.com
3. Beth McGee ~ http://thecraftyscrapyard.blogspot.com
4. Amy E. ~ http://www.scrapthissavethat.com/
5. Denise ~ www.craftconfectionery.com
7. Cely ~ http://hawaiipaperparty.blogspot.com
9. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com/
10. Anna- http://www.stampanna.com
11. An'Jenic- http://anjenicgibson.blogspot.com/
12. Angela- http://www.crazy3monkeys.blogspot.com/
13. Heather- www.paper-junkie.blogspot.com
14. Jessica -http://craftinandstampin.blogspot.com/
15. Miranda - www.nanasscrapspot.com/
YOU ARE HERE 16. La-Vie Borde-Perry ~ http://www.cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/
17. Sandy- http://www.scrapbookblessings.blogspot.com
18. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com
19. Lori ~ http://scrappinmystressaway.blogspot.com
20. Ashley W ~ http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com
21. Robin L. ~ http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
Join in on the FB invite. Amazingly, there's extra games and giveaways. https://www.facebook.com/events/888469727838902/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming