I like to gift a framed scrapbook page to the coaches of my kid's sports teams as a keepsake and reminder of the season. This one is especially special because it's my son's first team sport.
Aidan is 4 years old and has been waiting for years at the sideline while his big sister played sports. He was dying to get out there. Although he did not understand all the rules, he was overjoyed to be out there and would run back and forth with such a beaming smile on his face. I've never seen him so happy. It makes it all worth it.
- Bazzill Blue cardstock, patterned cardstock (stash)
- White glitter Thickers
- Cricut Decals cut at 2.5" and 3"
- Soccer ball - Puffies
- 12 x 12 Frame - Micheals Crafts
- Jolee's Boutique - Little Sport, Big Star, stars, arrow
- Journaling block - Deja Views: Friends Journal Sticker Tablet
- Pigma Micron pen - green, Zig Photo Signature pen
|Framed Scrapbook Page|
- Sarah Hamer Designs - Anything Goes
- The Crafting Cafe - June challenge: Here Comes the Boys
- About A Boy - June 1: Favorite Activity
- Pink by Design - Boys Boys Boys
- DL.ART - Anything Goes