Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Another MPS challenge - Fall Card


It's been a long time, but I plan to post more regularly. I created this card to participate in the My Pink Stamper challenge. Robyn asked everyone to create a fall or Halloween themed card. I chose fall and used the Speaking About Fall Cricut Cartridge.I used a white opaque pen to accent the Cricut cuts, ribbon and eyelets from my stash. The mat and card is from Die Cuts With a View. The mat is from the adhesive mat stack specifically. The prize is an MPS Spooky Puns stamp set. Wish me luck!
La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.