Monday, May 31, 2010

Hello & My MPS challenge submission




I never thought I'd start a blog. Even though I love writing, my practice of it has gone out of the window since motherhood has set in. I also never thought I would compete for prizes in crafting. But here I am trying to enter my first MPS challenge to win a cricut expression machine. I made my father's day project, uploaded it to photobucket and now I cannot upload my URL. I am so frustrated but refuse to give up! So I started this blog and plan to upload it that way. I stamped the image and hand colored it with markers. I used a gold leaf pen to outline the edges and smooch spritz to give it a little shimmer.


Here I go....



La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.