Sunday, July 12, 2015

God is Love note cards



I've got another inspirational card set using the one-sheet-wonder method (see this template). The double-sided scrapbook paper is from Hot off the Press. The stamped sentiments are from Stampin' Up! and the card bases are by DCWV. The mats, circles and hand cut banners are cut from DCWV cardstock. Again, my 2" Marvy punch came in handy on these cards!





Challenges:

Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely inspirational set of note cards, love the CAS style and wonderful of you to show a template, always a pleasure to view your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful set of pretty cards
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.