It's JUNE!! Wow, half way through the year already... where has the time gone? It's time for another craft challenge from Cards Galore Encore! This month the challenge is use more than one layer. I started out with this cutie as my inspiration.
Our sponsor is Beccy's Place Digital Designs and this month's prize is one winner will get the choice of 3 digis or 1 digi set.
Here's my card. It's majorly one layer, but I added 3D embellishments to represent the second layer.
I created the background scene with Tim Holtz Distress products - markers, inks and blended with a blending tool and a water brush. I love the new post-it notes that are sticky all over for masking larger stamped images.
My quick tip for you today is to use a clear Wink of Stella pen to whiten the eyes on your projects and highlight areas like I did with the horn. She is a nymph so I wanted the make sure everyone sees her horn.
- Toread - Comge stamp set (nymph and sentiment)
- Neenah solar white - cut to 3 7/8" x 4 1/4"
- Wink of Stella - clear
- Copics - 0, C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, E11, E13, E15, N2, R32, YR 04, YR07, YR23
- American Crafts Galaxy Marker - white
- Tim Holtz distress marker peeled paint
- Tim Holtz ink applicator
- Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Salty Ocean Peacock Feathers, Broken China, Faded Jeans, Evergreen Bough, Mowed Lawn, Forest Moss
- Memento Tuxedo black ink
- Post-it note (mask)
- enamel dots (stash) maybe Queen and Co???
- Recollections Fun borders - clouds
- water brush
- D.L. ART - June Linky Challenge
- The Squirrel and Fox - #70 - Let's Hear it for the girls
- Craftitude - Anything goes/Pop it up
- Loves Rubberstamps - Anything Goes
- Crafty Sentiments Designs - Anything goes
- Crafting from the Heart - Anything goes