Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Inspiration for Get Inky! Stamps Challenge 17: Thanks



Have you heard about the challenge at the Get Inky! Challenge blog? It's all about giving thanks. To inspire you to join in on the challenge, I created a Thank you card using two Get Inky! Stamp sets - Sew Sweet Cupcakes and Love Bugs (found on Etsy).


I enjoyed making the Thank you watermark with VersaMark ink and Get Inky! Stamps - instant background!! Finding unique ways to use leftover cuts is a must. Here I used a balloon as the place to stamp my sentiment. And who can resist a glittery butterfly?

Supplies:
  • Get Inky! Stamps - Sew Sweet Cupcakes and Love Bugs
  • Bazzill blue card base 100 lb cardstock
  • Personalized by You - A2 pink card layer
  • Recollections - glitter butterfly 
  • Ink: VersaMark and Blue jay chalk ink
  • Martha Stewart punch around the page - ribbon loop 
  • American Crafts twine
  • Cricut cut - balloon from my stash
  • Scotch ATG and Zots large and bling glue dots
Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see your entry in the challenge!

La-Vie

3 comments:

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.