Have you heard about the challenge at the Get Inky! Challenge blog? It's all about giving thanks. To inspire you to join in on the challenge, I created a Thank you card using two Get Inky! Stamp sets - Sew Sweet Cupcakes and Love Bugs (found on Etsy).
I enjoyed making the Thank you watermark with VersaMark ink and Get Inky! Stamps - instant background!! Finding unique ways to use leftover cuts is a must. Here I used a balloon as the place to stamp my sentiment. And who can resist a glittery butterfly?
- Get Inky! Stamps - Sew Sweet Cupcakes and Love Bugs
- Bazzill blue card base 100 lb cardstock
- Personalized by You - A2 pink card layer
- Recollections - glitter butterfly
- Ink: VersaMark and Blue jay chalk ink
- Martha Stewart punch around the page - ribbon loop
- American Crafts twine
- Cricut cut - balloon from my stash
- Scotch ATG and Zots large and bling glue dots