Monday, May 18, 2015

Disney's The Little Mermaid Scrapbook Layout


Every now and again I love using a kit when my mojo is low. This Disney's The Little Mermaid layout started as a Mosaic Moments kit with all of the pre-cut squares, ribbon and cornerstones. Since it was a sea theme, I thought it would be great for the picture of my family, Ariel and Eric. This was my daughter's favorite princess at the time. It was so magical for her to meet her and Eric. They were so attentive and in character. It was truly amazing!


In order to complete the layout I added some die cuts using my Cricut Explore and a Disney cartridge. Disney characters have SO many LAYERS!! I'm happy with how Ariel came out, the title and the name shell. To add a little sparkle and shine I added star gem embellishments by Prima.



Here's the layout altogether. Thanks for stopping by!


La-Vie


To view more of my Disney pages check out these links:

http://cestla-viedesigns.blogspot.com/2015/05/princess-jazmine-and-aladdin-layout.html

Challenges:


Please follow me on social media and help spread the word about me.
Pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.