Thursday, June 28, 2012

Hello Kitty Heart card



We needed yet another birthday card for one of my son's classmates who had a party last weekend. Since my son is too little to assist, my daughter made the card for him. The Cricut cart Hello Kitty Greetings is full of shaped cards. In order to have the card a different color inside, we cut the card in green and then assembled the Hello Kitty as usual on a black background. Then I added adhesive and lined up the card front and the Hello Kitty to create a seamless marriage between the two. We cut this card at 5" and stamped using Ranger Archival ink in black and TPC Studio: Celebration stamps. My daughter expertly assembled the Hello Kitty, did the stamping and wrote his name in the card. She also added some doodles to personalize it.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.