Friday, June 22, 2012

Hello Kitty Happy Birthday Card


Here's another card my daughter and I created for a friend's birthday. I taught her some stamping techniques on this day. We started with a pre-cut white card from JoAnn Essentials. Using a rainbow stamp pad by Big n Juicy, and Impression Obsession Mega Mount and Cover-a-Card background stamp called swirls she stamped a background over the front and back of this card in one step. The Happy Birthday stamp is from Stampin Up! Hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes set.

I cut the Hello Kitty and layers from the Hello Kitty Greetings Cricut Cartridge and Bazzill cardstock. Zora added adhesive using the Xyron and assembled everything. She decided to use pop dots to raise the Kitty image to create a 3D look to the card. It came out so nice. I am so very proud of her craftiness!

Look out for more creations by the dynanmic duo ...

La-Vie

2 comments:

  1. Sweet...heart art with the one you love..precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Who knew Hello Kitty would still be all the rage after all these years? A whole new generation is into it now. Best Buy has a whole isle of stuff. I'm so glad that my daughter and I have crafting to bond over.

      Delete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.