Saturday, March 24, 2012

Soccer Coach Gifts


My daughter participated in our neighborhood soccer team. In order to thank the coaches I made these scrapbook pages and placed them in scrapbook frames from Micheal's to create a home decor gift.


My Cricut E2 came loaded with exclusive carts and the ones I used here are Cricut Car Decals 2 for the soccer coach and soccer girl and American alphabet for the font. The green and black cardstock is by Bazzill. I also used various stickers and journaling blocks from my stash. I asked my daughter for her thoughts to add to the journaling blocks. A quick easy priceless gift for the coaches who donate their time to enriching our youth.

La-Vie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.