Friday, December 4, 2015

I've started coloring again - December color challenge!


It's been a long time, but I've started coloring again by participating in the December color challenge at 50 Shades of Color Facebook Group. This quick post will show you my first three days of work. I'm inspired and happy to dedicate myself to coloring each day. It's actually great me time and bonding time with my 10-yr old daughter. She is coloring along with me.


On Day 1 I colored this quote which is approx. 8 1/2" x 9.5" using wink of stella pens and brush markers.



Here's a better shot of the glittery goodness of Wink of Stella.



My daughter colored this cute bird! She did a great job!


Day 2 was a much smaller selection. This card is slightly larger than an ATC. I decided to use Tim Holtz Distress Markers.



On the third day of coloring my true love gave to me..... nah just kidding! But I did use prima and Lowe -Cornell watercolor pencils (without using water).



And of the fourth day (today) I colored this quote using Zig clean color real brush pens. It's 4" x 6" in size. This quote is SO true... so true. I had to learn this with the passing of my mom. I am walking in faith. Grieving is a day to day process.



Thanks for stopping by!



5 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always! So glad to see you are back at it girl! Its so nice that you and your daughter share a common bond "Crafting". Can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    Sharondalyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to see you back to doing something you love again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely....I am praising God from that last quote! Hope your Christmas was merry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How Mr Benjamin Lee service  grant me a loan!!!

    Hello everyone, I'm Lea Paige Matteo from Zurich Switzerland and want to use this medium to express gratitude to Mr Benjamin service for fulfilling his promise by granting me a loan, I was stuck in a financial situation and needed to refinance and pay my bills as well as start up a Business. I tried seeking for loans from various loan firms both private and corporate organisations but never succeeded and most banks declined my credit request. But as God would have it, I was introduced by a friend named Lisa Rice to this funding service and undergone the due process of obtaining a loan from the company, to my greatest surprise within 5 working days just like my friend Lisa, I was also granted a loan of $216,000.00 So my advise to everyone who desires a loan, "if you must contact any firm with reference to securing a loan online with low interest rate of 1.9% rate and better repayment plans/schedule, please contact this funding service. Besides, he doesn't know that am doing this but due to the joy in me, I'm so happy and wish to let people know more about this great company whom truly give out loans, it is my prayer that GOD should bless them more as they put smiles on peoples faces. You can contact them via email on { Lfdsloans@outlook.com} or Text through Whatsapp +1-989 394 3740.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.