Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Just Because - You Deserve a Treat!



Since last month, I am proud to say that a set of my cards have been bought by Amare Hair Salon, a spa in my area. I get my facials there and was honored to be asked to design a series of cards for clients who come in to purchase gift cards. They also use them for client birthdays etc. The first card is from the Cricut cart Damask Decor. The stamps are from Clear and Simple Stamps - Spa Darling and Pops2Eat The Stamps of Life.




I love these Clear and Simple stamps because they bring across the whole spa feeling. I also love pairing cards from different companies to bring about just the right feeling. Kraft cardstock also gives it that natural zen feeling. I hope you enjoyed this card and the remainder of the cards this week. I cannot express the joy I am feeling for accomplishing a long-time goal.


La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.