Thursday, November 24, 2011

Upscale Instant Scrapbook for Kara's Baby Girl


(pg 8 & 9 of 20)

This lovely 2- page layout will display the baby's first pictures post birth (which was yesterday by the way... Yeah!!!!!!) Chevrons are all the rage in scrapbook and card design this fall. It's the orange wavy line design. Also everyone's into baker's twine (the yellow string). I learned how to make the rosette embellishment (which was way easier to make that I could have imagined!) And how to make the most out of one piece of paper. The yellow scalloped paper was cut into 3 and used in 2 different areas of the layout. CKC Scrap 'n Play was fun. That's where I met 2 lovely ladies...(you KNOW who you are) who are now friends today. Scrap friends are the BEST friends! Shout out ladies ... and your creative mom too.

With the addition of birth related stickers to give the particulars of the birth and the needed foot and handprints (love bling) this layout is an instant winner with it's vibrant colors.

La-Vie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments bring me SO much Joy! Thanks for taking the time to stop by and view my creations. If you love what you see, please share my posts and invite your friends to follow me as well! ~XXX La-Vie B.