Every year I think hard and long about my crafty goals! Just like crafty new year's resolutions I am gung-ho about them in the beginning but get lost somewhere around March. Ha ha! Are you with me???? Has it happened to you? Well, this year is SO different. I feel the spark like never before! SO here's my crafty goals. Let me know what you think. Better yet, post your goals and you might just win a Crafty RAK (Random Act of Kindness)! The number of prizes depends on the number of responses I get and you KNOW C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC doesn't give out any junk!
drum roll please...........(brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..... that's my drum roll)
2015 Crafty goals
- Catch up on my scrapbooking. ----- I am embarrassed with the number of books that are in my head and the paper packs, embellishments, etc. I hoard to do it with. No more!! I have printed over 1000 pics over the last 10 years and I am going to get those baby books done and each year of the kid's lives. And listen... I am a perfectionist. I want it to be done to the height of style and decoration but ya know what... good enough will have to be good enough. I have a million sketched pinned on Pinterest and I'm going to use them!! I will post all that I make.
- Sell my creations ----- I have a scrapbooking store in my house. I bought into a website 2 years ago and I must open it. I could sell on FB. I also have an awesome opportunity that will reveal soon. Point blank, I need to make things to sell and whittle down my stash which leads me to my next goal...
- STOP buying every new thing on the market ----- OK, so Peachy keen closing and My Pink Stamper starting to make and sell stamps again and those tantalizing CHA posts and that HSN craft day got me... but I am dedicated to using my stash from now on. I am so addicted to reading blogs, watching YouTube, getting the latest thing. I really want a MISTI but no. If it's not for a client I don't need it. But I am going to get the new Tim Holtz distress ink color in every formulation and then that's it. hehehe
- Keep organized - I am forever organizing. I need to find a system that works and know where all my stuff is and be able to access it at the drop of a hat. Keep the tornado out of my craft room. All the kid's papers and artwork and everything lands in my space. No more.
- Know that my art is ENOUGH. ---- this year I am not going to procrastinate and get all worked up over creating. This is my sweet spot. My escape. My one thing that no one can take from me. I am a SAHM and wife and the ever looming laundry, workouts, cleaning, errands, etc. can bog a sistah down. I want to walk in and create and know that it's cool. It's great. It's enough. No more anxiety on that Jack!
- Do more RAKs - it gives me joy to make others happy with my gifts and talents!
- Expand my following ---- Please follow me on social media.
Follow me on blogger or Bloglovin - links on my sidebar.
Ok so I spilled my guts and I'd love to hear you spill yours... GO! TFS!